We want you!!
Are you available now?
Are you PRO?
Reading time: 1 minute
The company “Ethicoins”, a reality successfully established at international level, with the project to strengthen and expand its staff, research:
N.° FOUR (4) C++ PROGRAMMERS
N.° THREE (3) JAVA PROGRAMMERS
N.° TWO (2) PLC PROGRAMMERS
N.° TWO (2) CNC PROGRAMMERS
N.° TWO (2) COBOL PROGRAMMERS
N.° TWO (2) CAD CAM PROGRAMMERS
– development of software according to customer requirements;
– design of operating panels;
– testing of machineries/plants in the company and at new sites, guaranteeing their correct set-up;
– medium and long term technical assistance to the installed systems and assistance to employees, verification of the functioning of the systems and, if necessary, direct interventions in the field for the resolution of faults/faults at software level;
– interface with the technical department, both electrical and mechanical.
– Degree in Computer Science, Automation and Electronics Engineering or equivalent diploma,
– Previous experience of at least 4 years in development and programming;
– Excellent ability to coordinate software, testing and commissioning of automatic systems;
– Excellent knowledge of Siemens STEP7, TIA Portal, WinCC programming platforms;
– Excellent knowledge of English, preferably also Maltese and Italian;
– Mainly in smart working, with availability for limited travel in Malta and abroad.
The profile is completed by impeccable ethics, as it will be required the verification through criminal records, reading and acceptance of the company’s Code of Ethics, excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy, punctuality in respecting the predefined delivery times of the work, strong problem solving skills, operational flexibility and high resistance to stress.
Potential junior resources with relevant qualifications will also be assessed.
Place of work: mainly in smart working and Malta
Classification: indefinite time by pay slip or invoicing for holders of a professional VAT number
The candidacy is addressed to both sexes, to people of legal age only and not self-sufficient.
To apply send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing a brief personal description complete of the exactly hour and minute of birth and also a photography; a short video presentation will also be appreciated.